All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 bird species most commonly seen in Borneo (covering Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei and Kalimantan) that is perfect for residents and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyWong Tsu Shi lives in Sabah, North Borneo. A keen photographer, his main interest is in the photo- documentation of the birds of Borneo and bird identification.
- Author(s)Wong Tsu Shi
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/08/2016
- Content Notec300 illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.