All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 tree and shrub species most commonly seen in India is perfect for resident and visitor alike.
- Author BiographyPradeep Sachdeva is an eminent architect. He specialises in landscape projects indulging his passion for trees, which he has extensively researched and photographed. His colleague,Vidya Tongbram is an enthusiastic tree- spotter and photographer.
- Author(s)Pradeep Sachdeva
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleNaturalist's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
Best selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £7.73Trending at £10.02
- £8.41Trending at £9.54
- £16.40Trending at £19.06
- £13.53Trending at £17.05
- £11.15Trending at £12.03
- £6.33Trending at £7.11
- £3.25Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.