All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nuclear Threat Initiative and the Center for Strategic and International Studies joined to launch the New Approaches to the Fuel Cycle project. This project sought to build consensus on common goals, address practical challenges, and engage a spectrum of actors that influence policymaking regarding the nuclear fuel cycle.
- Author BiographyKelsey Hartigan is a program officer with the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI). Corey Hinderstein is vice president of international programs with NTI. Andrew Newman is a senior program officer with NTI. Sharon Squassoni is senior fellow and director of the Proliferation Prevention Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Andrew Newman,Corey Hinderstein,Kelsey Hartigan,Sharon Squassoni
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/02/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.