All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.69Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £8.82Trending at £9.98
- £14.96Trending at £16.00
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £8.50Trending at £8.84
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Coolidge Parlin was considered by many to be the founder of market research. This title provides an intriguing business history that explains how and why Curtis developed its market research division. It examines the cultural and social reasons for the development and use of market research.
- Author BiographyDouglas Ward is an Assistant Professor in the William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Douglas B. Ward
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note9 Tables, 6 Halftones, 5 Maps,4 Figures
- Weight408 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine585 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.