All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChanges in longevity, marriage, and the workplace have undermined Social Security, making the experience of old age increasingly unequal. Anne Alstott's pragmatic, progressive revision would permit all Americans to retire between 62 and 76 but would provide generous early retirement benefits for workers with low wages or physically demanding jobs.
- Author BiographyAnne L. Alstott is Jacquin D. Bierman Professor in Taxation at Yale Law School.
- Author(s)Anne L. Alstott
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.