CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays are attempts to understand the changes in the late 20th century and ground them in the context of the logic of the contemporary world-system. It examines structural transformations and regional ramifications of global transformations.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. SMITH is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology, University of California, Irvine. His research interests are in urbanization, comparative-historical sociology, world-system analysis, East Asian political economy, and political sociology. JOZSEF BOROCZ is Associate Professor of Sociology and Director of Hungarian Studies at Rutgers University. His special interests are international development, state socialism and its legacy, economic sociology, historical-comparative macrosociology, class and stratification, and labor and leisure migration.
- Author(s)David A. Smith,Jozsef Borocz
- Date of Publication23/05/1995
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 164
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.