Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £32.75
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionTells parents how to give drugs for children that are prescribed and used, and how to give these medications to children for the best results. This title provides information to help parents weigh the benefits and risks of medicines and descriptions of medicine for treating fever, infection, and common illnesses.
- Author BiographyEdward A. Bell is a pediatric pharmacist and a professor of clinical sciences at Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and the Blank Children's Hospital and Clinics, Des Moines, Iowa. He is the author of a monthly column on pediatric medicines for the journal Infectious Diseases in Children.
- Author(s)Edward A. Bell
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note25, 19 black & white line drawings, 6 black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.