A Passage to Peace: Global Solutions from East and West by Daisaku Ikeda, Nur Yalman (Paperback, 2008)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the meeting of minds that follows interaction between peoples who might be geographically distant but who share much in common. This book explores the symbol of diversity represented by the cosmopolitan city of Istanbul. It covers such themes as inter-religious dialogue, education, and the environment.
- Author BiographyNur Yalman is Professor of Social Anthropology at Harvard University and author of the classic anthropological text Under the Bo Tree: Studies in Caste, Kinship and Marriage in the Interior of Ceylon (1967). Daisaku Ikeda is President of Soka Gakkai International and the author of over 80 books on Buddhist themes.
- Author(s)Daisaku Ikeda,Nur Yalman
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.09Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.