All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of What Buddhism can offer series, this volume provides a look at how Buddhism can help us in our daily lives. It focuses on the parents' spiritual growth and well-being and includes extracts and reflections for fathers and also for parents with teenagers. It is intended for those with an interest in spiritual growth.
- Author BiographyA parent herself of two, Sara Burns works in London where she balances freelance consulting and analysis with parenting and being an active member of the Western Buddhist Order.
- Author(s)Sara Burns
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleWhat Buddhism Can Offer
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £9.57
- £9.75Trending at £10.25
- £4.98Trending at £5.31
- £8.49Trending at £9.11
- £9.02Trending at £10.18
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
- £6.49Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.