All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnowing what to expect from a medical imaging procedure can decrease patient anxiety. This book explains the reasons for obtaining various studies, what preparation is needed, how the procedure is performed, how long it usually lasts, and what the patient will feel - all designed to permit a less stressful experience.
- Author Biographythe University of Minnesota, served 2 years as a captain in the US. Army Medical Corps and was then.Assistant, Assocaite and Full professor at Washington University St. Louis MO. Dr Margulis was Pofessor and Chairman of the department of radiology, UCSF and is now Clinical Professor of radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY. He has authored or edited 16 books and more than 400 peer-reviewed papers.
- Author(s)Alexander R. Margulis,Ronald L. Eisenberg
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note142 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.