All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday the only way to acquire an eye for a horse is to study as many different equines as possible. The aim of this publication is to assist in that study by providing a detailed guide to the horse's anatomy followed by over 300 specially taken photographs with a commentary by Robert Oliver.
- Author BiographyRobert Oliver is the UK's leading producer, exhibitor and judge of horses. Bob Langrish is one of the foremost names in international equine photography.
- Author(s)Bob Langrish,Robert Oliver
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, 300photos
- Weight1000 g
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.