All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Sir Robert Blenkinsopp, his wife Amy is just another possession - to be used, misused or discarded like anything else at Newton Law. He resolves to tame her for leaving him. And since he has her son, it seems there is nothing Amy can do except return and suffer the consequences.
- Author BiographyAudrey Howard was born in Liverpool in 1929. Before she began to write she had a variety of jobs, among them hairdresser, model, shop assistant, cleaner and civil servant. In 198,1 living in Australia, she wrote the first of her bestselling novels. She now lives in the Yorkshire dales.
- Author(s)Audrey Howard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/04/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/01/2003
- Weight732 g
- Width161 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine241 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
- £10.96Trending at £11.98
- £4.93Trending at £9.05
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.