All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionExamines an unlikely development in modern political philosophy: the adoption by a major national government of the ideas of a living political theorist. This book discusses what is required of a political philosophy if it is to play the sort of public role that civic republicanism has been playing in Spain.
- Author BiographyJose Luis Marti is associate professor of law at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona. Philip Pettit is the Laurance S. Rockefeller University Professor of Politics and Human Values at Princeton University. His books include Republicanism, A Theory of Freedom, and Made with Words (Princeton).
- Author(s)Jose Luis Marti,Philip Pettit
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line illus.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.