All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the reliable verification of the accuracy of approximate solutions, which is one of the central problems in modern applied analysis. This book offers an overview of the methods developed for models based on partial differential equations.
- Author BiographySergey Repin, Steklov Institute of Mathematics, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Author(s)Sergey I. Repin
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Series TitleRadon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.