All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the authors' extensive experience in legal practice, this text provides a thorough and highly pragmatic overview of the key principles and procedures underpinning both residential and commercial conveyancing, making it essential reading for students, practitioners and licensed conveyancers.
- Author BiographyRobert Abbey is Judge of the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber), previously Deputy Adjudicator to HM Land Registry, and formerly Professor of Legal Education and Practice, University of Westminster. Mark Richards is a Solicitor and Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Westminster. He was previously a partner in a central London solicitors firm specializing in all aspects of property law.
- Author(s)Mark Richards,Robert Abbey
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleA Practical Approach
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight941 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.03
- £7.50Trending at £9.96
- £15.74Trending at £22.99
- £8.99Trending at £11.93
- £5.66Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £6.92
- £5.95Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.