All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David Bryde,Jake Holloway,Roger Joby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- Series TitleAdvances in Project Management
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Darren Dalcher
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Project stakeholders; The project sponsor; The project team; External clients and contractors; Internal customers and gatekeepers; Conclusion; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyJake Holloway is an experienced Project Manager, Management Consultant and Business Development Director in the areas of IT, Digital and Marketing. He has managed and sponsored 100's of projects and portfolios, and has been involved in building and designing project management systems. Jake's interest is in the difference between the reality of how people behave at work and how it is described in management theory. Dr David Bryde is a Professor in Project Management at Liverpool John Moores University. Previously, David worked as the head of the technical support department for Metier Management Systems, supplier of Artemis - a project management software package - and as a project manager for ICI. David is an experienced researcher, teacher and consultant on various aspects of project management. Roger Joby is Managing Director of 1to1to1 and has over 20 years' experience in project finance, project management and line management within the pharmaceutical industry both in the UK and Europe.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.