All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for practitioners on early intervention and effective ways to support vulnerable families, this book looks at a number of the challenges practitioners face and presents strategies for overcoming the common obstacles. This third edition has been updated to reflect current policy and practice.
- Author BiographyEmma Sawyer has worked as a social worker, manager and trainer, she has extensive experience of working with children and families with complex and challenging needs. Whilst working for National Children's Bureau, Emma published several resources on how services can best work together to support parenting more effectively. Sheryl Burton is Programme Director of National Children's Bureau's Health and Social Care programme. Prior to joining NCB, Sheryl worked as a social work practitioner and team leader, specialising in work with children and families on the threshold of care. Sheryl has extensive experience of working with frontline practitioners and services to develop practice to support children and families more effectively and has written a number of publications for NCB.
- Author(s)Emma Sawyer,Sheryl Burton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byAlison O'Sullivan
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.