All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces essential concepts for mathematical modelling, explains the underlying mathematics, and helps readers to implement models and obtain hands-on experience. It contains many examples, all worked out in the open-source package R.
- Author(s)Karline Soetaert,Peter M. J. Herman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.