All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- Author(s)Arnie H. Zencius,Michael D. Wesolowski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Applied Behavior Analysis. Developing the Rehabilitation Plan. The Daily Routine. Staff Training. Cognitive Problems. Behavioral Problems. Health and Medical Problems. The Role of the Family. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.