Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
- £9.39Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes tools for amateur astronomers who wish to go beyond CCD imaging and step into 'serious' science. This title offers techniques for gathering, analyzing, and publishing data, and describes joint projects in which amateurs and students can take part.
- Author BiographyBrian Warner has been an astronomer for 40 years. He ran the Minor Planet Observer for ten years, and has contributed more than 60 papers to the Minor Planet Bulletin, along with regular articles. He lives in Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Brian D. Warner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleThe Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byAlan W. Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.