A Practical Guide to Teaching History in the Secondary School by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.36+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.73Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains the guidance and resources, which new and student history teachers need to reflect on and develop their teaching practice. This book is designed to be used independently or as an integrated extension of the popular textbook, Learning to Teach History in the Secondary School , which provides detailed examples of theory in practice.
- Author BiographyMartin Hunt was a Principal Lecturer and PGCE Secondary Course Leader at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Teaching Guides
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight336 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMartin Hunt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.