Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors begin their discussion of business ethics with the notion that business is an honorable profession, not a wild beast driven by crass self-interest.
- Author BiographyTibor R. Machan is professor emeritus of philosophy at Auburn University and currently Distinguished Fellow and Freedom Communications Professor of Business Ethics and Free Enterprise at Chapman University. James E. Chesher is assistant professor of philosophy at Santa Barbara City College.
- Author(s)James E. Chesher,Tibor R. Machan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/10/2002
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight367 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.