CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to guide you to become an effective participant by discussing corporate governance from both a macro- and micro-perspective, this guide uses examples throughout history to illustrate the key points you need to succeed. It is a primer on corporate governance for executives.
- Author BiographyCornelis A. Kees de Kluyver is the Masatoshi Ito Professor of Management and former Dean at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University.
- Author(s)Cornelis A. De Kluyver
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.