All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionEconomics, far from being 'dismal science,' offers us valuable lessons that can be applied to our everyday experiences. This title represents a common sense approach to basic macroeconomics. It is suitable for all students, particularly those within business school settings including students beginning an advanced business degree course of study.
- Author BiographyThomas Beveridge Durham, NC, Professor, Durham Community Technical College. Thomas M. Beveridge has been teaching students the Principles of Macroeconomics for over thirty years.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Beveridge
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.