All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionEconomics, far from being 'dismal science,' offers us valuable lessons that can be applied to our everyday experiences. This title represents a common sense approach to basic microeconomics. It is suitable for all students, particularly those within business school settings including students beginning an advanced business degree course of study.
- Author BiographyThomas Beveridge Durham, NC, Professor, Durham Community Technical College.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Beveridge
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.