All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a concise but systematic guide to the basics of REBT - a valuable approach for helping clients overcome emotional and behavioural difficulties. The authors have updated this practical resource to reflect recent developments in REBT theory and practice.
- Author BiographyDr Windy Dryden , Ph.D., is professor of counselling at Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. Dr Raymond DiGiuseppe , Ph.D., ABPP, is professor of psychology and chair of the psychology department at St. John's University in New York, USA. He has served as director of professional education at the Albert Ellis Institute in New York City. Michael Neenan is associate director of the Center for Stress Management in London, England. He coedits the Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapist , which is the journal of the Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapists (United Kingdom).
- Author(s)Michael Neenan,Raymond DiGiuseppe,Windy Dryden
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.