A Principled Approach to Abuse of Dominance in European Competition Law by Liza Lovdahl Gormsen (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £86.05+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 19 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiza Lovdahl Gormsen questions whether the European Commission's objective of consumer welfare over economic freedom in the marketplace is legitimate.
- Author BiographyLiza Lovdahl Gormsen teaches EU and UK competition law at London School of Economics and Political Science. She is also a visiting lecturer at Durham University.
- Author(s)Liza Lovdahl Gormsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAntitrust and Competition Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.