All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJosceline Dimbleby tells of her intriguing quest to discover the truth about her great-grandmother, May Gaskell, who was the last great love of the pre-Raphaelite painter Edward Burne-Jones.
- Author BiographyJosceline Dimbleby is the author of many bestselling cookery books and a winner of the Andre Simon and Glenfiddich Cookery foodwriters awards. She wrote a cookery column for the Sunday Telegraph for fifteen years. She recently turned away from the cookery in favour of travel writing and has written travel pieces for the Mail on Sunday, Conde Naste Traveller and Sainsburys magazine.
- Author(s)Josceline Dimbleby
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/01/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.