All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionA Pukka Life is about living in a truly authentic way, guided by the wisdom of Ayurveda. Written by an experienced practitioner, the book is packed with philosophical insights, dietary and nutritional information, massage and rejuvenation plans, meditation and yoga exercises, as well as the Pukka larder, an appendix of herbs and their benefits.
- Author BiographySebastian Pole is a trained practitioner in Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Herbalism (Ayur prac, Lic OHM, MAPA, MRCHM, MURHP), and runs an Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal clinic in Bath. He is Chairman of the Ayurvedic Practitioner Association Pharmacopoeia Committee. A qualified Yoga teacher and therapist, he has a degree in Hindi and Indian Religion from The School of Oriental and African Studies. In 2001, Sebastian co-founded Pukka Herbs, a company who grow organic Ayurvedic herbs on over 1,000 acres of land in India. Pukka Herbs is now the UK's leading Ayurvedic company, selling a range of award-winning organic teas, herbal remedies and massage oils throughout Europe. Sebastian's first book, Ayurvedic Medicine: The Principles of Traditional Practice, was published in July 2006. Author location: Bristol and Bath
- Author(s)Sebastian Pole
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour artwork throughout and 50 colour photographs
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
Most relevant reviews
- zxc12v24 Aug, 2016by
A lovely present
Bought as a present for my daughter who loved it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.