All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs scientific and observational evidence on global warming piles up, questions of economic policy in this central environmental topic have taken centre stage. This book analyses the economic and environmental dynamics of greenhouse-gas emissions and climate change and provides the tools to evaluate alternative approaches to slowing global warming.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Nordhaus, Sterling Professor of Economics at Yale University, is the author of The Climate Casino: Risk, Uncertainty, and Economics for a Warming World. He lives in New Haven, CT.
- Author(s)William D. Nordhaus
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £33.51Trending at £59.02
- £15.98Trending at £16.75
- £16.20Trending at £18.25
- £17.76Trending at £19.94
- £11.89Trending at £13.48
- £15.95Trending at £18.50
- £10.41Trending at £12.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.