All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionCarpenter depicts the major rail centers of Indianapolis, Gary, Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland, and Chicago, as well as every town and rail junction from Mackinaw City, Michigan, to Tell City, Indiana.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Carpenter is the retired executive director of the South Western Regional Planning Agency in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Richard C. Carpenter
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2008
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note276, 276 black & white line drawings
- Weight1589 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.