All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophic grounding for textual criticism that shows how textual criticism is an integral part of the activity of reading.
- Author BiographyG. Thomas Tanselle is Vice President of the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation and Adjunct Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University.
- Author(s)G.Thomas Tanselle
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.