All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel B. Wallace (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, director of the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts, and senior New Testament editor of the NET Bible. He has written Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testament.
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight608 g
- Width178 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBrittany Burnette,Terri Darby Moore
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.