CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs Karl Marx the icon has fallen, along with so many communist regimes, we are left with the mystery of Karl Marx the man, the complexities of a life that has profoundly affected millions. This text investigates Marx's life, engaging both with the man and his work.
- Author BiographyFrank E. Manuel is Kenan Professor, Emeritus, New York University, and Alfred and Viola Hart University Professor, Emeritus, Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Frank E. Manuel
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/1997
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 halftones
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.