All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEgypt's democratic experiment has been derailed, but will her people remain committed to progressive change, and at what cost? Hellyer's first-hand knowledge of the country suggests the price will be high.
- Author BiographyH. A. Hellyer is a senior non-resident Fellow at the Rafik Hariri Centre for the Middle East at the Atlantic Council, and Associate Fellow in International Security Studies at RUSI, London. He has published widely on Arab affairs in the international press and appears regularly on broadcasters including the BBC, CNN and Al-Jazeera.
- Author(s)H. A. Hellyer
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.