Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a re-assessement of the cause of Bolivia's 1952 revolution, this book argues that the revolution had deeper roots in the indigenous struggles for land and justice that swept through Bolivia during the first half of the twentieth century. It demonstrates that rural indigenous activists helped shape populist projects of 1930s and 1940s.
- Author BiographyLaura Gotkowitz is Associate Professor of History at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Laura Gotkowitz
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note26 b&w photos, 4 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.