Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £10.57Trending at £11.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication in 1911 of James Curle's excavation of the Roman frontier fort of Newstead, ancient Trimontium, near Melrose in the Scottish Borders was a landmark in Roman frontier studies. This volume (in a new paperback edition) was conceived as a celebration of this landmark on its centenary.
- Author BiographyFraser Hunter is Principal Curator, Iron Age and Roman Collections, Scottish History and Archaeology Department, National Museums Scotland.Lawrence Keppie is Emeritus Professor of Roman History and Archaeology, and Hon. Professorial Research Fellow, Hunterian Museum, Glasgow.
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Note163 black/white photographs, drawings and maps
- Width220 mm
- Height284 mm
- Edited byFraser Hunter,Lawrence Keppie
- Edition Statement2nd Alternate edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.