All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the edition of A Second Collection prepared for the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan, editors Robert M. Doran and John D. Dadosky have added archival materials directly related to almost every one of the papers, bringing the reader closer to the original compositions.
- Author BiographyBernard Lonergan (1904-1984), a professor of theology, taught at Regis College, Harvard University, and Boston College. An established author known for his Insight and Method in Theology, Lonergan received numerous honorary doctorates, was a Companion of the Order of Canada in 1971 and was named as an original member of the International Theological Commission by Pope Paul VI. Robert M. Doran is the Emmett Doerr Chair in Systematic Theology and a professor in the Department of Theology at Marquette University. He is the general editor of the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan. John D. Dadosky is an associate professor of philosophy and theology at Regis College at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Bernard Lonergan,Lonergan Research Institute
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleCollected Works of Bernard Lonergan
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight580 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn Daniel Dadosky,Robert M. Doran
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.