All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces children to nature and teaches them about human history and human impacts on the environment. It aims to build connections between students and the land through simple activities and children's literature.
- Author BiographyDANIEL A. KRIESBERG is an elementary school teacher for Locust Valley Intermediate School and an environmental education consultant based in Locust Valley, New York.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Kriesberg
- Date of Publication15/03/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.