All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-read guide for parents, carers and professionals working with young people showing signs of self-harm and suicidal behaviours, which gives advice on how to identify problems and how to support the young person.
- Author BiographyCarol Fitzpatrick is Professor of Child Psychiatry at University College Dublin, UK and is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist who has over 30 years' experience of working with young people with self-harm or suicidal behaviour. She is a co-founder of the SPACE Programme, an award-winning support programme for parents and carers of young people with self-harm or suicidal behaviour.
- Author(s)Carol Fitzpatrick
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleJKP Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.