All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an author who was married to a Pakistani, became a Sufi Muslim, and lived and worked in Pakistan for over a decade, this is a highly literate and hugely absorbing historical novel in the tradition of M M Kaye's THE FAR PAVILIONS, and has been praised by her as 'eminently readable'
- Author BiographyThalassa Ali was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, the daughter of two archaeologists, one British. Her husband was from Lahore, Pakistan, and she lived there for twelve years.
- Author(s)Thalassa Ali
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date07/02/2011
- Content NoteMap
- Weight344 g
- Width128 mm
- Height30 mm
- Spine195 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.33Trending at £9.30
- £7.96Trending at £9.30
- £10.56Trending at £16.94
- £5.72Trending at £8.11
- £8.17Trending at £8.83
- £8.45Trending at £8.66
- £5.21Trending at £10.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.