All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £16.77Trending at £20.42
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.73
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary collection fills a gap in First World War scholarship, revealing the diversity and richness of women's and girls' wartime experiences in Canada and Newfoundland.
- Author BiographySarah Glassford teaches history at the University of Ottawa and Carleton University. Amy Shaw is an associate professor of history at the University of Lethbridge and author of Crisis of Conscience: Conscientious Objection in Canada during the First World War (UBC Press, 2008).
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAmy J. Shaw,Sarah Glassford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.