All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Irina Metzler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Cultural History
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. Law 2. Work 3. Ageing 4. Charity. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyIrina Metzler studied Classical and Medieval History, gaining a doctorate from the University of Reading, honorary research affiliations with the universities of Bristol and Swansea, and was awarded a Wellcome Trust fellowship (2012). She has published widely on cultural, religious and social aspects of disability in the European Middle Ages.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.