All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook is designed to make the acquisition of the Spanish language a challenging, sensible and enjoyable task. Structured around the main elements of contemporary Spanish grammar, it complements Blackwell's A Comprehensive Spanish Grammar by Jacques de Bruyne.
- Author BiographyEsther Santamaria Iglesias is Tutor in Spanish at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. In addition to teaching language courses, she has developed innovative courses in the language of business and current affairs. Since 1995 she has been responsible for courses and examinations at all undergraduate levels as well as further education classes for adults and the GCSE Spanish course in a local school. She is currently developing undergraduate courses in Spanish which integrate the resources of the Internet and computer assisted language learning.
- Author(s)Esther Santamaria Iglesias
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBlackwell Reference Grammars
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight658 g
- Width172 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.