All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains more than seventy accounts of adventures in small boats. This book offers a collection of sea adventures in which small, unlikely crafts completed voyages against great odds. It features seafarers and feats of seamanship including Ed Gillet's kite-powered transpacific kayak voyage and Ben Lecomte's swim across an ocean for love.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Longyard (Winston-Salem, NC) has paddled, rowed, and sailed small boats for 25 years. A high school English teacher, he has published several books and written articles for boating journals.
- Author(s)William H. Longyard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note110 b&w illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.