CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionComprises fourteen stories such as: Youth and the Lady ; The Locum Tenens ; The Fifth of November ; A Question of Disposal ; Barnby Robinson ; In a Shaken House ; The Old Nun ; Randolph ; On Living for Others ; A Dressmaker ; A Spirit Rises ; The Snow Guest ; During a Winter Night ; and, A Work of Art .
- Author BiographySylvia Townsend Warner (1893-1978) published seven novels, four volumes of poetry and eight volumes of short stories. She also wrote the biography of T. H. White, and spent ten years of her life as one of the four editors of the ten-volume compilation Tudor Church Music. She lived most of her adult life with her close companion Valentine Ackland. Faber Finds are reissuing four volumes of her short stories: Winter in the Air, A Spirit Rises, A Stranger with a Bag and Scenes of Childhood.
- Author(s)Sylvia Townsend Warner
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.