Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £6.54Trending at £8.97
- £12.14Trending at £17.02
- £7.23Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Hall doesn't understand the modern obsession with talking about everything. 'The secret of contentment, he felt, lay in ignoring many things.' Some things in life, however, cannot be ignored. Katie, his daughter, announces that she is getting remarried, to Ray. Katie can't decide if she loves Ray, or loves the way he has with her son Jacob.
- Author BiographyMark Haddon is an author, illustrator and screenwriter who has written fifteen books for children and won two BAFTAs. His bestselling novel, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time won seventeen literary prizes, including the Whitbread Award. His poetry collection, The Talking Horse and the Sad Girl and the Village Under the Sea, was published by Picador in 2005, and his last novel, The Red House, was published by Jonathan Cape in 2012. His most recent title is short story collection The Pier Falls. He lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Mark Haddon
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight200 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byAlex Jennings
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time369
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.