All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this Third Edition, students quickly learn Stata(R) with step-by-step instructions, more than 50 exercises, customized data sets, annotated screen shots, boxes that highlight Stata(R)'s capabilities, and guidance on using Stata(R) to read raw data.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Pollock III is professor of political science at the University of Central Florida. He has taught courses in research methods at the undergraduate and graduate levels for nearly 30 years. His main research interests are American public opinion, voting behavior, techniques of quantitative analysis, and the scholarship of teaching and learning. His recent research has been on the effectiveness of Internet-based instruction. Pollock's research has appeared in the American Journal of Political Science, Social Science Quarterly, and British Journal of Political Science. Recent scholarly publications include articles in Political Research Quarterly, the Journal of Political Science Education, and PS: Political Science and Politics.
- Author(s)Philip H. H. Pollock
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.