All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches effective writing by examining and demonstrating the 'Four Pillars' of a well-written report (Clear, Concise, Complete, and Accurate). Packed with examples as well as stories from the authors' own experience, this book demonstrates the critical importance of writing skills in the field of criminal justice.
- Author BiographyFrank Scalise has been a police officer with the Spokane Police Department since 1993 and has served in multiple capacities. Currently a captain, Scalise has taught Report Writing, as well as Sexual Assault Investigation, at the Basic Law Enforcement Academy in Washington State. Hehas written courses for online and onsite instruction in several areas of criminal justice, including Community Oriented Policing, Corrections, Victimology, and Report Writing. Captain Scalise earned a B.A. in History from Eastern Washington University, and is a published novelist under his own name and the pen name Frank Zafiro. Doug Strosahl has been a patrol officer with the Spokane Police Department since 1998. He also serves as a field training officer. Officer Strosahl has taught Report Writing at the Reserve Academy, Co-op Academy, Explorer Program training, the Basic Law Enforcement Academy, and Spokane Community College.
- Author(s)Douglas Strosahl,Frank Scalise
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, figures
- Weight312 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.