All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA treatment of structural credit risk models for simultaneous and consistent pricing of corporate securities. This book takes us from the economic principles of firm value models to the empirical implementation, through the development of an economic framework. It provides exposition of corporate securities pricing for academics and practitioners.
- Author(s)Michael Genser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/10/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.566
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.